Sunday, April 27, 2008

LONG TIME NO POST!

It has been a few weeks since I've posted...well I guess only a little over two. Not just a ton of things have been happening. I've continued pressing foward through 3rd grade. I have good days and bad days....depending on my kiddos. Some days I want to take them all home...other days they drive me crazy. I've discovered that 3rd grade girls completley begin to lose their genuiness. I mean...they try to impress you, and act like someone other than their real self...that breaks my heart...I mean they are 9 for goodness sakes! So...that's school!
I am on week 6 of my Beth Moore BELIEVING GOD study...and am becoming ever more convicted and challenged. This study has been amazing for me and at the end of it I am going to write about the 10 week life changing study.
On a lighter note, 27 DRESSES comes out on DVD Tuesday and Oh...I am so excited! I love this movie!
WE HAVE A NEW NEPHEW! Ryan's brother and sister-n-law...Dana and Micheal had a new baby boy last week. I plan to post a picture of Will as soon as we get one.

This has all been super random....but O Well...more to come later!

No comments: