Sunday, April 27, 2008
I am on week 6 of my Beth Moore BELIEVING GOD study...and am becoming ever more convicted and challenged. This study has been amazing for me and at the end of it I am going to write about the 10 week life changing study.
On a lighter note, 27 DRESSES comes out on DVD Tuesday and Oh...I am so excited! I love this movie!
WE HAVE A NEW NEPHEW! Ryan's brother and sister-n-law...Dana and Micheal had a new baby boy last week. I plan to post a picture of Will as soon as we get one.
This has all been super random....but O Well...more to come later!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
So, this weekend I picked up three of my most precious sisters and friends and we had a hilarious drive to San Diego, Ca. We met some other girls from Mosaic down there....and took part in Beth Moore's Living Proog Live Conferece. It was amazing....even now as I am typing the tears are welling up in my eyes. God had told Beth to teach on Psalm 139. I have grown to love this chapter like never before. We talked about these main points that Psalm 139 shows us.
1. O LORD, ...I am known.
2. O LORD, ...I need to be known.
3. O LORD, ... I'm scared to be known.
4. O LORD, ... I've always been known.
5.O LORD,... I can know because I am known.
6. O LORD, ... My enemies are known.
7. O LORD, ... My anxieties are known.
8. O, LORD,...Search me and know.
It was so amazing. God is really working in my heart and life. I am just in awe and amazed...and I am still processing all that God is still teaching me thru this weekend. I came home and just had to pray and cry for like 2 hours after getting home Saturday evening. After I have processed it all....I will share more. But until then, I will share some fun photos because not only was it life changing....but these girls and I had soooo much fun!!!
This Miss June "Junie B" and me
Me, Yvette, and Lorraine (cathy behind the camera)
Yvetters and Me
...................more to come later...Ryan needs the computer....ugh!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Other than this one confirmed sighting other celebreties I have seen are:
- Well, I for sure saw Ellen Degeneres at her show.
- I for sure saw Larry King on her show.
- I am almost absolutely positive I saw Collin Ferril driving down Santa Monica Blvd.
- I really thought I saw Jessica Simpson at the Manhattan Beach target...but the more I think about it...the less sense it makes that it would have been her.
- There was some MTV star at church that someone pointed out to me.
- Oh...and I have a friend...who comes over weekly for our Beth Moore Bible Study....and she actually has a show coming out...a reality show on the CW, FARMER WANTS A WIFE. She is on this show. Her name is Brooke Ward.....so she is my own personal friend/celebrity..haha.
- I also thought that I saw Usher in a land rover in hermosa....Ryan looked at the guy and replied, "Stacey, have you ever even seen Usher?" Apparently he did not see the uncanny resemblance...haha.
So, I will keep looking and I will report on any more star sightings....
Monday, April 7, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
And now it is Spring Break! Thanks to ExxonMobil and their need for Ryan this week, our Spring Break plans have been cancelled. We were going to go to Catalina Island and then drive up the Pacific Coast Highway and head to northen California....but since we found out 2 days ago that this would not be possible, I have composed a Spring Break todo list. It look just like this...
Clean out closets (This is going to be thrilling)
Take Chloe to the Dog Park (I might should do the park before the bath)
Scrub the bathrooms
Write letters to friends
GET A TAN
Apply for passport
Grade some papers
Blog some of my most recent thoughts and conversations I have had with myself..haha
Shop a little (I have to do something fun!)
The one thing I have to look foward to...Beth Moore Conference in San Diego on Friday and Saturday.
So....as you can tell, this is not the most exciting Spring Break ever, but I am kinda excited to just chill and get things done around the apartment. I will let you know how it goes! Hopefully I will blog some interesting thoughts soon!