Monday, January 28, 2008

Cut It All Off!







I did it! I cut my hair off.....because I don't want to have another 4 1/2 hour long comb out session tomorrow. So since it is half as long it should only take about 2 hours....the best news....the girl who cut my hair....found nothing in my hair that alarmed her!!! Anyway here my new hairdo.
Okay and just a little funny for ya....So anytime I am in a new classroom I interview the kids. They love to talk about themselves and it makes them more comfortable with me. So, one of my usual questions(and favorites) to ask is, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Today, I was in kindergarten and got some of the best responses ever. In random order here are some of these 5 year olds responses:
"When I grow up I want to be a princess."
"When I grow up I want to be a computer fixer."
"When I grow up I want to be a tailor."
"When I grow up I want to be a fairy."
"When I grow up I want to be a pastry chef." (that was impressive)
AND MY FAVORITE, "When I grow up, I want to be THE TOOTH FAIRY."








2 comments:

Christin said...

Stacey, you look simply beautiful. I think you should keep it.

Anonymous said...

Honey, you look so BEAUTIFUL and Sophisticated!! I would not recognize you if we past on the street, though. Isabella and I were just talking about you the other day. She loves all the young girls that work at the restaurants for us and there is one in particular she is fond of. Her name is Courtney and she told her "you can be a big girl friend of mine" and Courtney said "thanks do you have many" and Bella says, "well my very first and very favorite is Miss Stacey!" Matt and I both went Aww!!! She still loves you!! Have you ever seen Charlie & Lola? It is a Disney show and Isabella talks like Lola. She uses a thousand words to say one thing, and everything is absolutely this or very that. She keeps us laughing!!! We miss you!

Love,
Jessica