Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crafting Fun!


Well, Let me first start by documenting my sewing progress. It is getting better and better, but I am a still a work in progress.





This is Cathy teaching me how to thread my machine.




That night, I made these...pockets, hahahaha. Except I tried to get fancy with the ribbon on one and I sewed the pocket up and so it became a "nocket"....meaning not a pocket.





Then, I made this amature apon! And gave it away as a gift!





Next, I took it up a notch and decided to make this simple little tote bag, which is definetly not perfect...but I was super excited.





And then, there was the checkbook cover. I made one crooked seam and decided to just make random seams around the whole thing....which I won't do again...















And then I Decided to paint these canvas' for our door.




My last craft for the week was a tin magnet board....or 3! My mom and I found this tin at Dirt Cheap in Mississippi and my Daddy drilled some holes for me....and then I turned them into magnet boards.


No comments: