Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nothing Special.....

I have nothing special to say...just decided to update. I am so ready for Thanksgiving break. This week was a 4 day week at school, but it was seriously one of the longest weeks ever. I am in need of a break. Ryan is even more in need of a break. For 2 weeks he has been working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week....so I feel bad for complaining.

We don't know yet if we will get to go home to Mississippi or if we will be staying here. It all depends on Ryans work....but it sure would be nice to go home. Whether we are at home in Mississippi or here in California, I am getting prepared for Black Friday. Shopping the day after Thanksgiving is a tradition my mom and I have had for quite some time!!! The past few years my sister in laws, Donna and Crystal, have joined in on the tradition making it even more fun. I will sure miss them if I am manning the crowd all by myself this year.

No comments: