Sunday, November 25, 2007

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I finally finished! I have read the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series! And, contrary to what some may believe happens as a result of these books, I read them all without once thinking an evil thought or believeing in wizards. Man, these books were so super good! I highly recommend them. I also need to thank my children's lit professor for making me read the first one and my pal Daniel for encouraging me to read them all and for sharing in my excitement with each passing book. Talk about not being able to put books down. J.K. Rowling is one dynamic author! I am a bit sad that the books are over...no more reading, no more adventures. I don't like the movies...they are scary! Anyway...I am super excited that I have finished reading 7 huge books!!!


No comments: