Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!






Happy Thanksgiving! Today, Ryan had to work...bless his heart...this is like the 14th day of 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. And....I did not want to go home to MS without him. So, I decided to spend my day decorating with what little Christmas decorations we have, and go get a subway turkey sandwich and eat it on the beach. These are pictures of my Thanksgiving Day! I have so much to be thankful for!




This is my Thanksgiving meal, table setting, and view. I seriously really enjoyed this meal!!




This TURKEY sandwich was sooooo good!




Although, I did not have family or friends, this little guy hung around me for my entire meal. He began to freak me out. I kept looking at him and saying, "No...No!" It did not help him to go away, but it did keep him from attacking for my food.
Pretty Soon, the one bird multiplied into like 50 and I ate my sandwich really fast!


Pictures of the waves crashing! I wish I could add sound to this!







Bird Foot Prints in the sand!





My footprints fading in the sand!

And...here is one little pup that I will forever be thankful for. Chloe Jane Biscuit Webb is just the most perfect dog for me and I love her soooo much!

No comments: