Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crafts, Birthday pics, etc.etc.....

Well, I have several new pictures.....very random of course....but I wanted to share them with you!

This was taken Sunday on Hermosa Beach. We walked down Sunday afternoon for a few minutes to play volleyball, football, and eat watermelon with our friends Cathy and Cliff.

Ryan decided to kick the volleyball over the net rather than hit the ball. It was pretty cool...and I just happened to get this shot.

And he waits for Cliff to hit it over.


Cliff and Ryan playing...



This is my friend Jessica and our friends' Christin and Dwayne's little girl Noelle. This was taken Saturday night at my birthday gathering!





Jessica, Me, and Cathy.....




My dear sweet husband and myself.




Okay, so my friend Brianne has the neatest giant red clothes pin. Hers was a Christmas gift I believe from Pottery Barn.....and just like I fell in love with Brianne....I also fell in love with her giant clothes pin! So, I found a wooden one at Micheals and tried to make my own version.




Frames that I made for a friend's baby shower.






My mama and daddy sent me some birthday $. I bought a dress and some fabric. I did not know what I wanted to make with the fabric, but later decided to cover some canvas with the fabric....





The three fabric canvas'.












No comments: