Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Round of Loaded Questions.....

Here we go again....

If you could own one type of store, what would it be?
A gift shop that sold my own line of stationary, cute purses, bags, invitations, frames, art, and monogrammed stuff.

What is something that you are allergic to?
Pond or Lake Water

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
Find my house shoes, moccasins, flip flops or something for my feet. I cannot stand to be bare footed.

If you were on a deserted island, what cd would you want with you?
A Jack Johnson CD

What is the first thing you notice when you meet someone?
Eyes and Smile

If you wake up in the middle of the night, what do you usually end up doing before you fall back asleep?
PRAY....I specifically pray for whomever comes to my mind...and often wonder if God did not wake me up just to cover that person in prayer for that moment...but then I worry if that person is okay.

What is your favorite thing to buy at a convenience store?
Diet Dr. Pepper and some kind of chips...like sun chips, funions, Cheetos....oh or beef jerky or corn nuts...haha.

If you could live during a specific time in American history, when would you choose?
The time of Pride and Prejudice...whenever that was. Oh, but wait, that may not have been American History.

What is your favorite greasy appetizer?
Cheese Sticks from pizza hut

If you could change your mind about one thing you did today, what would it be?
I would not have eaten a 2nd cookie!

What is the best thing about having children?
haha...well, Since I don't have any or want any for a long time, I can't answer this question. I am positive that there are joys in having children that I won't understand until that day.....but today I will answer this question..."What is the best thing about not having children?"
-Just going to the store whenever I want.
-Running whenever I want.
-Eating whenever I want.
-Sleeping whenever I want...and waking up when I want to. So, Basically....I am just way to selfish!

What was the last movie that made your eyes tear up?
"Becoming Jane" and "The Other Boelyn Girl"

What word best describes the outfit you are wearing right now?
Hideous or Eclectic (I am wearing running clothes which consists of blue capri running pants, one long white tank...a periwinkle tank....a long pink apron, and tennis shoes with holes in them)....wouldn't you agree hideous is correct?

No comments: