Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THE BEST VALENTINES WEEKEND EVER!



This Valentines was wonderful! On the Eve of Valentines Ryan gave me a Valentines gift! I was so surprised and excited...it wasn't just any gift but something that I have always wanted! It was a red kitchen aid mixer. I was so surprised and felt so loved!

Then, on the 14th we flew to Mississippi to be with our family. We surprised my Daddy...which was priceless. I also surprised my sister-in-law Donna...which was fun! Here are a few glimpses from our weekend! We have the best family in the world!






This is my big brother, Robbie, and I. I guess we are still a little childish. P.S. Make up is not worn when hanging out at home in Mississippi!


One of the many highlights of my weekend...a quick horse ride with my nephews, Maeson and Wes.



Here is my Wessy Bug!


This video was taken when Maeson and I went feeding the cows with Daddy.

No comments: