**UPDATE** MY VERY GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE FRIEND, JENNIFER REMINDED ME THAT THIS IS A DEADLY GAME AND A HUGE CHOKING HAZZARD. I KNEW THIS BEFORE PLAYING AND TOLD EACH GIRL THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO CHOKE OR DIE. BUT, INCASE THERE IS A SMALL CHILD WATCHING....DO NOT PLAY THIS AT HOME OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER.
So, I know it has been forever since I last blogged. I am sorry. I miss it. One more day till my official Summer break, and the blogs will be back to normal. For now, here are some funny and a tad embarrassing videos of some of the greatest girls I know. We look or act like we could have been drinking....but there was nothing but sweet tea in our system! Video number three was shot the day after 1 and 2....and the battery died mid shoot.