Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Me...a football fan?

So, for Ryan's 30th birthday I bought him season tickets to Mississippi State's football games. Even though I was a cheerleader I have never gotten into football until now. I have loved going to the games with Ryan and have found myself becoming a football fan. There are a couple of things that I have discovered about myself though. I hate watching the guys drop the ball (I think that is called a fumble..haha), not because it makes me mad. I hate it because it makes my heart hurt. Literally, I feel such pain for those guys because thousands of people are yelling at them from the stands and I guarantee you they did not do it on purpose and feel bad enough about it already. I also hate when the fans leave when we are losing. I also hate to see anybody lose because I can only imagine how disapointed the losing team feels. I am not a competitor, I knew this already...I made more friends than points in every sport I ever played. But, despite the heartache I experience for the players who mess up, I am enjoying the atmosphere. It seems like we are driving back to Mississippi for games every weekend. So, I thought I'd share a little bit of that with you.






















2 comments:

Blogger.jinbo said...

God does, give me two pairs of shoes of my colleagues told me to buy it ~
looking for a headache

sometimes I do not like,beach wedding dresses 2010, like, no time,lace wedding gowns, and I reeling halo ~~~ br>
deft deft coax,cheap informal wedding dresses, to me out!

silkscarves said...

More silk pajamas,ed hardy shop, welcome to my shop to see yo Baidu. http youa.baidu.com shop 2ff7a77f2b69fc36c4e918d a high quality jacquard silk kimono robes pajamas



embroidery simple princess dress / silk pajamas



solid sexy stretch gown



Rose lovely princess dress silk pajamas



dior shoes, men's 09 most watched autumn summary dior shoes, men's 09 most watched fall Taobao September Hot summary list published in 2009 09 月 28 日 20:38 | Comments (0) read several (4) 2009-09-28 20:38:52

welcome you to join the family childcare blog,mens nike shoes, where there lived a group of caring mother (mothers),ed hardy t shirts, hope you make more of the like-minded friends.

If you have questions you can view blog help (link: http://help.ci123.com/blog/?home),cheap women's nike shoes, you can give the administrator a message (link: http://blog.ci123. com / bloghelp), you can go to the forum to ask child-care blog (link: http://bbs.ci123.com/postList/135.html).

wish you a Happy Bo, Bo's wonderful!