Wednesday, April 22, 2009

From the mouth of 1st graders to thepages of my blog...

My students are currently making a Recipe for a perfect Mom. We were brainstorming ideas and I said "Patience." Of course the response is..."What is patience?" I explained what it is and then my extra grace required child says, "My mom doesn't need patience cause we don't be bad to her." I laughed hysterically because coming from this child's mouth it was comical ....she requires more patience than I have some days. However this led to the comment of another student saying, " My mom is not patient. Not when I am trying to use the bathroom." ....and then another student says, "My mom takes a whole hour just to use the bathroom." The conversation then turned to gas and one little girl says, " Mrs. Webb, Why don't teachers fart in the classroom?" All of this happened within 3 minutes and I realized how quickly 22 first graders can get off task and run with it. I laughed hysterically for about 30 seconds and then threatened the next one that said "Fart" with a trip to the office!!!

I don't know how we ever get anything done!

3 comments:

Kelli Rye said...

This is so funny!!!! I love it!

The Name is Bizit | said...

I know the answer...probably teacher fart in the office room :P LOL..just kidding

Blogger.jinbo said...

God does, give me two pairs of shoes of my colleagues told me to buy it ~
looking for a headache

sometimes I do not like,beach wedding dresses 2010, like, no time,lace wedding gowns, and I reeling halo ~~~ br>
deft deft coax,cheap informal wedding dresses, to me out!